Do you sometimes:
- Wonder about your health and what is normal?
- Wish you understood more about the way your body works?
- Avoid going to the doctor and paying to ask “silly questions”?
- Worry about how technology and drugs affect you?
Would you like to know more about:
- What affects your health?
- What choices you have in health care?
- How you can have more control over what happens to you?
- What free and low cost services are available?
The PNWHC provides information and support on a wide range of women’s health and welfare issues. We offer someone to talk to who is ready to listen to your concerns.
We can give you information about:
- The way a woman’s body works
- Your rights when using health services
- Natural and self-help remedies
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Lesbian health
- Problems with periods or PMS
- Sexual health
- Eating disorders
- Mental and emotional health
- Women’s surgery
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle
- and lots more …
We can put you in touch with groups and services for:
- Sexual Health
- Lesbians and women questioning their sexuality
- Rape and sexual abuse
- and many others …