We provide free and low cost services that many women would not be able to afford when seeing their local GP.
Low Cost Women’s Health Services
Access to lower cost health services including:
- Subsidised Counselling (not currently avaliable)
- Naturopathy, massage, reflexology (With Fran Jennings)
- Mirimiri (with Tammi Haye)
- Smear Clinic (with visiting nurse smear taker Angela Davies)
Find out more about these natural therapies by giving us a call.
Free Women’s Health Services
- Urine Pregnancy Tests (do it here or take away)
- Condoms and Lube (help yourself supplies)
- Cervical Screening (once a month clinic)
- Women’s health information resources
- Menstrual care supplies
- Information on local health providers: GP’s, Specialists, Dentists, Midwives, Counsellors etc
- Information on other free and low cost services in the Palmerston North and wider MidCentral region
- Information about what you can do if you have a concern about your health experiences
- One to one support, referral assistance and advocacy as required.
- Written referrals (as appropriate)
- Access to our extensive lending library of women’s health, well-being and self development books
The Collective also has a community health watch role and provides advocacy around women’s and community health concerns.