We provide free and low cost services that many women would not be able to afford when seeing their local GP.
Free Women’s Health Services
- Urine Pregnancy Tests (do it here or take away)
- Condoms and Lube (help yourself supplies)
- Cervical Screening (limited access)
- Women’s health information resources
- Menstrual care supplies
- Information on local health providers:
- Counsellors etc
- Information on other free and low cost services in the Palmerston North and wider MidCentral region
- Information about what you can do if you have a concern about your health experiences
- One to one support, referral assistance and advocacy as required.
- Written referrals (as appropriate)
- The Collective also has a community health watch role and provides advocacy around women’s and community health concerns.
- Access to our extensive lending library of women’s health, well-being and self development books
Low Cost Women’s Health Services
Access to lower cost health services including:
- Subsidised Counselling
- Naturopathy, massage, reflexology
Find out more about these natural therapies